Summer Meal Plan
Already Own This? Log In
Summer Meal Plan Includes
Includes 5 PDF Downloads
4-Week Meal Plan (PDF)
Optimal Fueling Guide (PDF)
Kitchen Essentials (PDF)
Pre/Post Workout Fueling (PDF)
Sweet-tooth Satisfiers (PDF)
Total of 65 Pages
735 Own This Course4 Reviews
Summer Meal Plan
Fresh and light ingredients are highlighted in this comprehensive fueling plan! Think tomatoes, pesto, and the abundant fruits of the summer season! Too hot to cook on some summer-nights, or long days spent outside leave you pressed for time? Yep – we’ve got plenty of non-cook, and minimal-cook meal options!
Each week, you get:
- An example meal schedule for your week to tell you when to eat what.
- A printable grocery shopping list with PRO TIPs and brand recommendations to ensure you have everything on hand each week.
- Step-by-step pregame strategy: 1 hour of prep on the weekend to ensure you only spend 20 minutes to finalize meals during the week.
- Recipes and meal ideas for breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners
- To fit your real-life schedule, it is designed to ensure that dinner leftovers become tomorrow’s lunch – saving you money and time!
Week 1 Meals Include:
- 5-minute Salmon Salad or Wrap
- Tomato, Basil and Edamame Mix-up
- Homemade falafels pitas
- Chicken (or black bean) burgers
- Simple white fish with garlic sauce, baby potatoes and broccoli
Week 2 Meals Include:
- Tapas-style Lunch
- Israeli Couscous with Pesto, Chickpea and Broccoli
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Lemon Arugula Rigatoni
- Salmon Kabobs
Week 3 Meals Include:
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Crispy Tofu of Noodles and Zoodles
- Beets, Farro and Feta Bowl
- Fish with Lemon, Caper Sauce
Week 4 Meals Include:
- Turkey and Hummus Pinwheels
- Nori-wrapped Salmon – a Kaisa FAV!!
- Balsamic-glazed Shrimp with Quinoa
- Crispy Chicken with Tahini Sauce
- Steak Tacos with Chimmichurri Sauce
THERE’S MORE!! Each meal plan includes 4 BONUS resources:
- Optimal Fueling Guide: The way to make healthy work for busy individuals is to adopt simple habits that can make a huge difference with time and consistency. This guide contains seven principles of fueling to start now and maintain for life.
- Kitchen Essentials: A list to ensure your kitchen is properly equipped with the basics, plus four key cooking essentials that can make cooking at home more efficient and enjoyable.
- Pre and Post Workout Fueling: The what, when and why nutrition strategy for fueling around workouts, to ensure that your nutrition is as strong as you.
- 4 Healthier Sweet-tooth Satisfiers: The difference between sweets that bog you down and not is the inclusion of protein and fiber – these simple recipes have both so that your decision to indulge is a supportive one.
4 Reviews for Summer Meal Plan
“I totally recommend this. Recipes are quick, easy and delicious. Also, I love that there are so many vegetarian recipies. You don’t go hungry with these. If I would improve something, photos would be great.”
— Viliina E.
“Haven’t fully completed the first week yet but I am loving the meal plan and easy structure! I’ve been struggling with staying accountable to healthier meals the past month or so, but this plan is already making everything so much easier and I am having fun trying out recipes I’ve never had before! Thank you!”
— Hana M.
“I only tried two weeks so far, but the meal plan has been amazing. The food is delicious and it's nice to have some structure, which makes it easier to manage other stuff as well before the day ends.”
— Ellen G.